NEYO BALI



I'm wondering.....why everyone loves leather product?
What makes it special?



Well.... all questions answered!



My first shoot for leather products in photography is an answer of my question.
It's a rare opportunity for me to work with leather products. I don't get to much know about leather product, just some leather till my cousin (The Owner of Neyo Bali) has already brought me to visit leather shop in Bali. 
I think that the first time I touched leather from many kind of leather and smell the aroma of leather. 
I mean leather that has not been processed into fashion items. 
It's unique!

I learned a lot about leather products
started how to use and treat the leather...
how to choose the right leather (Genuine) and then how to make the leather looking good in the patterns, fashion, draping etc.

a lot of experience that I have gained. 
Thanks for your trust and has guided me to know the beautiful leather products from own you 
(NEYO BALI)
Now I learn to be good in business & photography lines

It makes my job more enjoyable. 



I would like to say thank you NEYO BALI thank you was dropping me into the great experience and makes me learn many things about leather product.
smile emoticon 
For more info about the product of NEYO BALI, please follow : Facebook Page Neyo Bali / Instagram : NEYO_BALI / For order : neyo.bali@yahoo.com











Photographed
by
Riska Oktavia
hellosummer

0 comments: